Before Wildwood we had some time to do a few things... like Ruby eating Breakfast. She is so into dolls. Maybe her mom was really into them too...I don't know:) But it really is cute and I will be sad when this phase is over. She is growing up too quickly.
Before Wildwood we had some time to do a few things...
and Grandma painting Ruby's finger and toe nails:)
And the boys had a service recital
At the end of July/beginning of August my parents came for a visit and to spend time at our brown cabin in Wildwood. It is such a nice and relaxing place to be. It is close to Sundance and so beautiful.
We all had a great time. Kyle helped the kids build boats to float down the creek that runs in the back of the house. I love falling asleep to the sound of the water.
Everyone knows I love pictures, and I especially love taking the same picture with each kid--I have a picture of all my boys in this chair and kitchen around the same age. I'm pretty sure I have one of Ruby too.
Even Oliver tried out the rope bridge:)
Lots of time for games!
And otterpops
And lots of time for hanging out
And taking walks together.
And of course there is time for swinging!!
We went on a family hike and the kids were such good troopers. Even when we ran out of water towards the end of the hike:)
We had a little picnic at the waterfalls.
It was nice to go hiking with Grandma and Grandpa
Isaac by his rock:) He is named after the great, great, grandpa that built this cabin.
Food tastes better on vacation
Or maybe it is just that we have better food on vacation? Or maybe a little bit of both.
The one lane road is mostly for the kids to ride up and down the hill. The cars are always going about 5 miles an hour and looking out for the kids.
Silly Grandma!
SOMETIMES my dad has a hard time cooperating.
This time it was for a picture:) So I took a few.
This is my favorite one.
A close second.
But we did finally get one:)
We can't wait to go back next summer.
This squirrel broke into the cabin, and stole licorice OUT of the bag!! Then he ran back outside to enjoy it. My dad took this picture. The kids thought it was hilarious! See you next time little squirrel!!


































3 comments:
Oh those were so fun. It was fun to be in wildwood with you. Such great pictures. Love mom
jealous.
looks so fun. :)
I second that jealousy. Can't wait til we get a chance at Wildwood again. Such a sweet spot with fun memories!
Oh you should feel so privileged to be the first blog comment I've done in many moons. You're so lucky!
Post a Comment