Before we pulled another one of Luke's teeth out, we took some funny pictures...it was just hanging on by a thread:)
And a few seconds later (and surprisingly a LOT of blood) Here he is, a new 'all I want for Christmas' candidate.
Isaac played flag football again this year. And again, mostly he just goofed off (danced on the field) and had a great time. Most of these boys are just too crazy to concentrate on something like football:)
Zack, Isaac, and Owen
BEST fall primary activity. Come pick pumpkins in the ward garden with donuts and hot chocolate. Good bye to ever buying another pumpkin again!:)
Ruby saw a field...running was her game!
Caught a sweet moment between these two. Somedays they are best friends.
Since I didn't get a chance to do a back to school party for the kiddos this year (I blame basement construction), we decided to do Halloween parties. We did Ruby's first, and as you can see, she had lots of fun! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the boys' party....there were 19 boys in my basement, so of course you can see why I didn't get a chance to pull out the camera. It was pretty fun though, we put black lights all down stairs and it was a pretty rockin' party!
Kids love to decorate Sugar Cookies. We do it for Halloween, Christmas, and sometimes Valentines Day. Yum!
Watching the first snow of the year.
cute boy!
Helping mommy make those sugar cookies...pictures are a bit out of order.
Cleaning up....
Ruby was Strawberry shortcake this year....not the new one, but the old one from my childhood. I found the costume at a 2nd hand store...it was awesome!! She loved the wig and would play with it forever, putting lots of bows in it. It was fun to have a child with red hair for awhile!
Luke and his new friend Mitchel had lots of fun playing with this slimey goop one day. It was fun, but way too messy!!
Pumpkin Carving Night
Ruby trying to make her pumpkin face
Oliver kept hitting the pumpkin with this puffy paint bottle and yelling "I can't do it!!!"
This is just me preparing for the game "ghost buster" before the boys' party. Kyle thought it was great that the balloons were all sticking to me.
Halloween Night
Trick or Treat!!
Our little Robin didn't know what to think about this BIG batman! He wouldn't take his eyes off of him!
Luke found little red riding hood
(a friend from church)
Isaac caught up with some friends
Phew....onto the next Month!!

















































5 comments:
love, love, love all the pics!
and oh, yeah, awesome ward pumpkin patch! who takes care of the garden? do you sign up for shifts/duties?
Woah. That's a long post. First of all, where do you find all your energy? And second of all, Ruby's costume is the most fantastic I've seen.
You deserve the MOM of the YEAR award!! Look at all of the fun things you guys did! Jax loved the Halloween party. If you get a chance, I would love copies of the boys trick or treating. My pictures of them turned out horribly blurry! :)
I love the ward pumpkin patch/garden. And Ruby's costume looks so much like one I used to have... maybe it's the same one. :)She looks so very cute!
Post a Comment