The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, November 26, 2012

Snipits

Daddy son Dates
Luke chose to go watch a movie with dad about his favorite animal--the Meerkat.  They had a great time.  

Isaac chose to go to a FREEZING cold BYU football game.  They literally sat on piles of snow.  But I think they had a good time:)

Now Ruby is asking when her date will be.


Kyle did a team building activity with his work group.  But first he practiced it on us.  We had a timer going, and we had to build the tallest spaghetti tower that we could and put a marshmallow on top without it falling over.   The boys and I beat Kyle!  Pretty sweet!


Kyle's mistake was waiting until the last minute to put on his marshmallow.  He ran out of time and his tower couldn't handle the pressure.

And while we were playing with spaghetti, Ruby decided it was time to clean daddy's teeth.  It was strange, but funny!  She had a handful of little pieces of noodles and she cleaned our teeth.  Grandpa Fillmore would be so proud.



Lately, Oliver loves babies, and wants to always hold them. And Ruby really enjoys pretending to be a baby.  She is using her doll's binky in this picture and Oliver begged to hold the "baby".  I was laughing so hard...he was so serious about his big boy job of taking care of this big baby!

Boys had their piano recital.  Isaac played "I Just Can't Wait to be King" and Luke played "If I Only Had a Brain"  They both did a great job!  It was Luke's first real recital.

We love our piano teacher!!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Now I'm gonna be singing "If I only had a brain" for the next three weeks.

I love staying in fancy places... if only I could afford to do it all the time and didn't have to wait to get hooked up with an affordable deal. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...