Poor little me. Just hours after the car accident.
Kyle has taken such good care of me since the accident and other issues we seem to keep having! Thanks babe, I love you!
Isaac Catching up with his bud Ammon Stringham from Chicago. The Stringhams are some of the best friends we made when we lived in IL. We miss you guys!
Catching up with old roomies at the byu creamery! Look at all those kiddos!
Isaac loves his new bunk bed! We got it a few months ago but I never put the pictures up.
Isaac is learning to do all sorts of chores. He is doing such a great job!
That's about all we've been up to! Oh, Kyle's company is doing great! We really feel good about it and look forward to getting a real salary after graduation. We are headed to Maryland next week to visit my sister and her family. I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to share when we get back!


15 comments:
cute hair cut! Sorry about the crash- you'll have to give more details about that and your "other" medical issues.....(uh, is there another widdison coming?? :)
LOVE your cute hair! what a great helper Isaac is around the house! does he have his very own star chart??
I am so sorry you have had a rough few weeks! That is so nice that you have such a great husband to take care of you though! I hope you will get back to yourself soon.
love- love- love your new DO!!!! You have the best hair. Seriously you style it so cute too. I got in a accident as well, although it was my fault. What happen?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, L O V E you Hair : )
And I hope your whiplash is getting better. I've been in a few car accidents and whiplash hurst SO bad ( almost as bad as the belt - lash from a seatbelt ) But you're so right - it's a true Blessing everyone was okay !
i like your short hair. what is kyle's company?
I love the hair cut! get better soon!
I'm so sorry to hear you're sick again! What a rotten month this has been for you! At least you look way cute while being sick! I definitely can't say that about myself! Can I do anything to help? Please let me know.
Cute hair! I noticed it right away! YOu know I'm a big fan of short hair, but you are lucky because you look good with short and long hair. Jealous. HOpe you are feeling better...sounds like you have been through a lot. Have agreat time in Maryland, so jealous too that you are visiting Jenny and fam. That will be fun. And btw, baby is due March 2. That is about 6 weeks away!
Don't let Landon see Issac's bunkbed, he'll be jealous!
looks like you got yourself a good little helper there! at what age does that get to start?! okay, so are you related to the widdisons in gilbert area? We have some Widdisons in our ward (that I actually have been trying to get a hold of and cant) but anyways, they have a daughter named Brooke....any relation?! Just curious. I love your hair, it is so cute...tempting to cut mine!
Hi Emily!
you look really good in glasses!
I hope you are okay from the car accident! did anyone else in your fam get hurt I didnt know that happened!
how is school going? chris just started this semester. we need to get together-
Tiff
Glad you were all okay in the car accident! Not a fun thing. :( Love it when my kids want to do chores for the fun of it. :)
Hope you are feeling better. Your haircut is cute. Will you teach Mckenzie to clean liek that?
-Stephanie
love the chopped hair! and, car accident? did i miss something? hope you are ok.
Post a Comment