The other pictures are just random pics. I won't post again until I get back from Maryland. See ya!
Red and Blue material for Isaac's quilt.
Luke's finished quilt!
Chocolaty-scrumptious!
Tea Time
The Singing Cowboy
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
15 comments:
That's so cute!! You should post a play-by-play/how-to-make-the-quilt post while you're working on the next one so we can all copy you!!
Wow that's a beautiful quilt!! I really like your choice in colors.
I love the quilt! I think the colors are perfect! Have a great time on your trip!
your quilt turned out awesome! love all the colors! isaac's will look awesome too!thanks for the quick chat on the phone yesterday, always fun to chat! have fun visiting your sis in Maryland!!!
cute quilts...are those following a pottery barn quilt? one of my friends made one kind of like that too...super cute! good job!
Cute stuff! You guys are so fun. I have just been reading some of your stuff and catching up! Sounds like life is going pretty well, except for the car accident!??! Scary. Well, keep being such an awesome family! We miss you guys!
Love the quilt--those colors are great!
Your quilt turned out so cute! I agree you need to post instructions next - it's adorable! And I LOVE your haircut. Hope your trip to MD is fun and safe!
The quilt looks GREAT! I want to learn... And those "cowboy" knees, could he be more precious! What a cutie.
When you get back from your fancy trip, we are hanging out, like it or not. Ray sleeps all afternoon, but morning playdate would be great. My place or yours?
And that quilt is adorable. I'm impressed.
You did a great job on the Quilt !
Have a fun trip we will miss you. I also love the quilt. Maybe you should teach a class.
oh emily, those quilts turned out so cute! i love the fabrics and patterns you chose. way to go martha!
Very impressed with the quilt!! And you call yourself an ameteur. Lauryn loves the vacuum by the way, did Isaac get over it or is he still mad at me?
i am going private soon. send me your email if you want an invite. also, i still want that recipe for the soup from the ugle sweater party.
Post a Comment