Luke sees good fortune and good luck for YOU in 2008. We want to wish everyone health and happiness and definitely no car accidents in the new year! Happy New Year!!
Just click on the pictures to see slideshows from each of these fun events. I still have pictures from our Family Christmas party to add.
FYI--Wanted to leave the year 2007 with a big BANG! and then a CRASH! First, I got my hair cut--almost 9 inches! and then I got myself into a car accident. Thankfully it wasn't my fault and thankfully the boys are all okay, but I have whiplash and we'll know more once I see a doctor, hopefully tomorrow. We are so thankful that it wasn't more serious!
11 comments:
Oh no! What is it with you and car accidents...and they're never YOUR fault! I hope you are ok. We'll be back tomorrow night to help!
Hey, Love the hair! It's refreshing huh? I am sorry you got into a car accident but so glad the boys were alright. Scary though! If you need anything I am here! Just call me! Maybe I will stop by regardless!
i guess your phone died. :) i'm glad we were able to talk and glad everyone is okay. so sorry you are in a lot of pain and i can't be there with comfort foods like crunch bars, suzie Q's, and sour watermelons. :) i LOVE your short hair! it sure is cute and i bet it is so refreshing! if you ever find out LUke needs glasses, you'll already know he looks so handsome in them! glad you guys had a great holiday week with fam and friends. thanks again for saving me a spot on the couch! you really are the best and so thoughtful! i was so sad i couldn't be there. you made me feel like i was! :) hope you will be feeling better real soon & the van too! love ya!
I am so sorry we couldn't make it to the party, it looks like everyone had a great time. Tyler is still sick with the flu : ( but we hope you will let us know the next time you have another get together.
Happy New Year !
I am so sorry about the car accident. That is so scary. I hope you are doing okay! Also I can't believe you chopped your hair. I don't know if I had the guts to do that. But I am sure you look great. Can't wait to see you!
correction: not suzie Q's, Choc-o'-dials. :)
Hey, why haven't you called me?! Car accidents, hair chopping, these are serious things! hope all is okay. I will give you a call today.
how are you feeling?? i've been thinking about you. I have a letter i need to send in the mail to you. :) i hope you have a good week and i'll give you a call soon!
I love the idea of the ugly sweater party! yours was forsure the WINNER! That is so fun!
It's been almost 2 weeks, I'm waiting for a new blog! How are you doing by the way? :)
P.S. Your haircut is really cute and I can't belive you got in an accident. I'm glad you are okay. Are you okay??
Post a Comment