The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

We had a wonderful Christmas day! Isaac and Luke have loved staying here at Grammy and Papa's house and say they want to stay here forever and ever and ever and then go home. We are headed back to Utah on Sunday, we hope that is enough forever for them. We have enjoyed so many Chritmas festivities with friends and family. I will have a make a few slide shows when we get home, but for now, here are a few pics of our Chritmas morning.



7 comments:

Nat said...

Hey there! Looks like a fun little christmas, did Luke like his Little Einstein present? Thanks for the birthday card! I'll take you up on the free babysitting, but not so sure on the $15. You already got me a very cute bag that I absolutely LOVE! The house isn't the one with the backyard, they wouldn't go low enough on the price, it is the unfinished one, we went and picked out all the interior stuff last week, so I guess 4-6 weeks and we should be moving in. We'll keep you updated. Give me a call when you get back, Jordan has been wanting to play with a friend for awhile.

Poppy said...

sounds like you had fun. i did try to call you back today, but you didnot answer! see you soon

mad white woman said...

thanks for a fun party! when it's not so late, i'll send you that recipe, i promise. have a safe trip back and don't forget to share your pictures, even if they aren't the best. :)

Tyler said...

hey kyle and em, looks like you had a fun christmas. It was an exciting day for us as well, just be happy you got the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Santa left a transformer for Jordan and it turned out being a piece of junk. It took me a day just to figure out how to transform it and now the parts won't stay in place....I hope Santa has a return policy. Anyway, I should go now, I think I embarrace Nat when I post comments because I say dumb things like "the couch in your pictures looks like wrapping paper"...oops, I did it again.
Hope you have a great New Year!!

jeanine said...

Emily... I found you guys on Jaime's blog! Your boys are so cute!!! Good to see what you've been up to!

Maren said...

hey emily, it was sure fun getting together the other night. i loved the sweater! will you still post the recipe for the soup you made? it was so yummy and i cant wait to make it!

The Fillmore Family said...

Great pictures Emily. It was so fun to have all of you here. We miss you already. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...