And this little piggy cried ROAR!
Pictures to make you jealous!

Gotta love Ronald!

Well, some of us liked Ronald. Lauryn, on the other hand, couldn't run by him fast enough! She was freaked out by him.
Here is a little update on Isaac's mouth injury...it looks much better and it should heal up by itself. He will get a "normal" gum line when his adult teeth come in.


3 comments:
You gotta love the Bean. You take such great pictures and give them the funniest captions. I AM jealous of the ice cream. :D
Definitely cute pictures! you get the BEST shots with your kids! they are so adorable, your pictures really capture how much fun they have as kids! And you said Cache was getting big, Luke looks SO BIG! wow, he looks like he is really catching up to Isaac!
Okay, here's the list for who's been good this year:
Isaac: "Where the Wild Things Are" & Cruisin mcqeen (white tires)
Luke: "Green Eggs and Ham" & Cactus mcqueen
I didn't want to put this on the blog, but it is quicker since I'm already here. :) Let me know if you already have something on the "good list". :)
I love McDs ice cream cones!! YUM!
Yes, I still have Rocket and will keep him here for you until you need it. :)
Post a Comment