The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, December 16, 2007

School days and Date night!

Gotta love date night! We begged our good friends, the Tingeys, to hang out with us for the evening and they agreed! Lucky us! We went to the musical the Christmas Carol. We go out ever so often and always forget to take pictures--but not this time! Nat and I even convinced the boys to get in on the picture taken fun. Kyle and I decided our new Christmas tradition will be to go to this musical every Christmas. It really makes you think about your life and the true meaning of Christmas.





Isaac had his school program at school this past week and he did such a great job! We love him so much and we are so lucky he is in our family. He reminds us when we get upset or he is sad, "remember, we are supposed to be a happy family!" He also tells us that we need to have lots of kids in our family to keep us cozy. He loves school and loves to write his name. He is growing up fast!






Luke likes to suck on his pacifier upside down. I have, for the most part, taken away the binky except for bedtime and car trips...but some days it is just too hard! He now asks to go in his bed so he can have some binky time.


After the program, Luke tried out Rudolph's nose.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Man, what cool friends you have!! I wish they were my friends! Cute little Isaac at school. Lauryn keeps saying she wants to go to Isaac and Lukey's house. I love the ice cream pictures! Don't mind if you see similar pics on my blog soon!:)

Kimber & Jeremy! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimber & Jeremy! said...

How fun--I love a good date night!! The trouble is finding a good babysitter. Where did you see the play? It looks like The HCT in the background; I've never been there but we want to see A Christmas Carol too. Your boys are so cute. Are you guys leaving for Christmas? See ya soon! ~K~

Jill Hunt said...

We also went and saw "A Christmas Carol". A great date night for us too!

mad white woman said...

date nights rock. i'll be the white elephant coordinator, just let me know who's coming & what their e-mail addresses are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...