The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I love Jen because...

She puts up with me! Do I really need to say anything more??




Really, Jen is just great and I love her! I always wanted a sister to share clothes with growing up (all my wonderful sisters are older AND wiser than me) and Jen gave me that...she got me the cutest clothes this summer and I inherited 3 pairs of her cute pants! Of course this is just a small example of her wonderful Jenness. We were able to spend tons of time with her and her sweet family this summer when we lived in Denver, and boy do we miss them. Luke and Isaac love to look at pictures of Cache and tell me he is a "coot baby". I'm sure there are a truck load of Jen-lovers out there. Go Jen!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Its so nice to have friends like that. Well, if you need my e-mail because you are going private with your blog, then my address is karigaddie@gmail.com, but if you are actually e-mailing me something then use kari.gaddie@yahoo.com. Its the only e-mail account I check on a regular basis. I will check my parents mail for your Christmas card, can't wait :)

JLynn said...

Em, YOU'RE the BEST!
Thanks for the shout out & sweet tribute. You've really made my day today. Thanks for being so thoughtful, You have made me feel so loved. :) You blogged about me AND sent me a package! You'll be proud to know, I put it under the tree! Thanks so much, we're so grateful to have you guys as best friends. You've always been on my team since day one and You've always been an incredible sister to me! so many great memories...Love you and miss you!!!

DaNiElLe said...

Emily, aren't you so sweet to pay tribute to a great friend. I loved talking to you after enrichment. I think you are a great gal and I would love to get to know you better. Hope we can maybe get together sometime. Love your posts!

Danielle DeMotte

Anonymous said...

Emily- I meant to tell you thank you for all of your acid reflux and Prevacid advice. Remi started it yesterday and he's like a brand new baby! He even gave me his first smiles which just melted my heart. Thanks so much again for all the help.

Nat said...

Jen, I don't know you but if Emily loves you, then I love you!

JLynn said...

Em, thanks for the cute brown-polka-dot-packaging!!!! ;) It's so cute, I love it!!! Thanks so much! I fished out your photo christmas card and ornament! thanks so much! I'm being good and not opening the others til Christmas Day! So I'll have more to thank you for later!:)

mad white woman said...

i love jen too! yeah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...