The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, December 07, 2007

Snow is falling all around...

It snowed about a week ago for the first time (enough to play in anyways) and the boys loved it! I loved that it melted away:). We built a pretty cute snowman! Luke loves snowmans! Isaac kept begging to knock it down.
A hug for frosty.


Daddy pulled the boys up and down the street and then he pulled Isaac and his friends all around the backyard...boy was he tired!




Snow is delicious and nutritious!


Little Einstein Pat Pat RocketFYI--we got a rocket from a friend in AZ (and I bought a 2nd one, just in case there are too many fights between the boys). Thanks to everyone who thought of me and looked for me!!

6 comments:

JLynn said...

hey em, love your snow pictures! looks like you guys had LOTS of fun, but you never miss out on an opportunity to have fun with your boys! where can i get a cheap snow coat/jacket for baby cache? we still need to get one for him.

Anonymous said...

Our address is PO Box 30305, Mesa, AZ 85275. I'm very jealous of the snow! It actually looks like Christmas time!

Rindi said...

Cute pictures! Kyle: you are such a great dad! I love seeing you having fun with your boys. I miss hanging out with you...but I love seeing your adorable family! Merry Christmas!
Love, your cousin Rindi

Alan and Jeni said...

Emily-That toy I showed you is called "Goofy Giggles Remote Control". Just make sure you boys don't take it for a ride on their heads like Emma did! :)

Vagabond Mother said...

Our address is 1316 E. 610 N. Provo, UT 84606.

Looks like you are having fun in this snow- have you tried sledding yet? It is the funniest thing to see Raymond go down on his own.

Alicia and Daniel said...

Your kids are so cute all bundled up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...