We are going to miss BYU so much! We have made so many incredible friends and had so many wonderful experiences! What are we going to do without all of you? I guess, keep in touch in the blogging world, right? And a great big reunion one of these days! I took a bunch of pictures to remember so many great people and we had a couple of parties that ROCKED! So, so long fellow MBA/MBASA friends! We will miss you and can't wait to see all the good that you do in the future! In the words of my cheesy but adorable husband, "Let's save the WORLD!"
We had a great neighborhood party too, but I'm going to post those pictures after the musical icecreamical performance on Monday.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
hey em, thanks for your sweet note you sent in the mail. :) congrats on your new home!!! and thanks for pointing out it has a room for me when i come to visit! ;) congrats on this new chapter beginning in your lives! good luck with the move and everything else!
wow you guys look like you had a great time!
can I be your friend?
What a party! We are going to miss having you across the street. Guess I will just have to come visit a lot.
You party animal!
Congrats on the new home. :)
Wow, my hat's off to you for moving around so much.
Congrats, Kyle!
Wow, the new house looks great! Whoever painted the inside can come over to my house and give some pointers anytime, I love the different colors and textures. Congrats to Kyle, after all of that long, hard work you finally get a break. I'm sure there are many great opportunities that are in store for you. Good Job! When you get settled, let's get together at you new place with the Moss Family! See you soon!
Your new rental house looks way cute. How exciting! Have I ever told you I love your "beautiful dawn" song that plays on your blog.
I loved the slide show! I would love if you sent me the pictures of me and you together.
Post a Comment