The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, April 28, 2008

We Graduated!

Isaac and Luke were proud.

Kyle was proud.

Brian and Jill were proud (and we were proud of Jill!)

Friends were proud.

Kyle's parents were proud.

My parents were proud.

But, I was the PROUDEST of them all.

Way to go honey, I love you!!
The ending is bitter sweet. We are so happy that Kyle has finished his Masters (he is now MASTER Kyle:) but we are sad for this time to end.

It's always fun when Grandpa comes...

and Grandma comes...


and Grandma comes and Grandpa comes!

Thanks for all of your love and support!!

13 comments:

seven smiles said...

congratulations Kyle!
Way to go :)

Lark said...

congrats!
It is a bittersweet time - new adventures await! Good luck!

Vagabond Mother said...

Kyle is a good-looking graduate! His boys are pretty cute too. And so are you, Emily (I love that cream shirt you are wearing). Those two years went by really fast!

Let's get together soon!

Karena said...

Congrats, Kyle!

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations Kyle!! I like your new house to rent. I'm jealous!

miller family said...

We miss you guys. I posted some pictures of you and Kyle on our blog. Check it out. Good luck with the move. Love you!

Kami Milliron said...

Congrats to you Emily and Kyle ! This is a HUGE accomplishment and takes a lot of hard work to do. I can't wait for the day that Tyler finally graduates.

Sidney said...

What wonderful adventures lie ahead for you and your cute family. What great things will be coming your way! Your hard work and sacrifices will now start to pay off.

JLynn said...

em, i'm so excited for you and to see pictures of your cute house!!! it looks so big and spacious, i wish i was there to help you decorate and to hang out!!! i'll have to come visit for sure!! how was your trip? i bet you had a blast, right? i'm sure you'll have pictures to post.

Cheri said...

Congrats and I am totally gonna miss you!!! You have been the best visiting teacher and friend ever!! I totally love you! Thanks for all that you have done for me and my family!!

the waites said...

Congrats! Im so jealous...Whats next??

Maquel said...

Hey Emily! How are you? It's been awhile, but it looks like your family is doing really well. Congratulations to your husband.

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Congratulations Kyle! We look forward to the day when Scott can be Master Scott too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...