We had an MBASA fieldtrip a couple of weeks ago and went to Papa Murphey's pizza joint and the kids got to make pizza. They both loved it but Luke especially enjoyed it. He loves to cook with me and has so much fun playing with his pretend food and dishes. He is always making something for me or Isaac. Isaac says, "He is a great guy because he makes us lots of different kinds of food." Luke really takes cooking seriously, especially with sand or mud or sticks...the other day he found a piece of white garbage and stuck it on the end of a stick and then told me he was roasting me a marshmallow...I thought it was pretty clever.
Kyle's birthday was April 5th and we had fun and took some pictures but I haven't downloaded them yet. We have been busy packing and looking for a place to rent for the next year (somewhere in American Fork or Lehi or North Orem). We will move anytime after May 1, depending on what becomes available. My blog might get a little neglected in these next few weeks. We are having a big Graduation party for Kyle this weekend. Ward and neighborhood friends, family, and just plain friends are welcome to stop by on Saturday (April 12) from 10-12:30. Kyle is having his fellow graduate students (class of '08) come at night. If you want to come, please let me know so I get enough muffins and juice! We will have a bouncer and slide in the backyard so come and have some fun! Then my parents come for Kyle's graduation, we go on a trip and then move...so BUSY are we!
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Emily,
I have to practice with Stake Choir that morning but I know my boys would love to be there to play so I will tell Paul but Paul may forget so if he does could you please come down and get them in the morning. I will try to bring them over before I head out but if I forget PLEASE come remind them! Thanks. SO FUN! We will miss you guys but I am glad you aren't going too far! Congrats Kyle!
I just found out that Paul will be gone all day Saturday for a school film he has to do. Would it be a big deal if I just left my 3 boys at your house while I went to choir for like an hour or do you really want a parent there while they are jumping? If you do then I can try to find someone to come watch them. Please let me know. Also I have to take Tyler to an eye appointment tomorrow at 2:30 so he won't be at music but my mom will be here watching Josh and Jax so just come by and get Josh when you guys are ready. Thanks a ton Emily! You rock!
Whatever you traveling girl you!! I cant wait to see pictures of your romantic getaway. Im still dying of the picture of you in the Bunny costume. I need to borrow that. It reminds me of the Christmas story.
What an exciting time for you! Congrats and good luck with the transitions these next few months.
Fun pizza time! And man your a busy woman huh! I am excited for the party though. I can't tell the kids until that day or they will go crazy asking when they get to come over. Call me if you need any help. I will try and come up tomorrow and bring that happy birthday sign okay dokey! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment