The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, April 13, 2008

So Long, Farewell and Rock on!

We are sad to say goodbye to friends and a wonderful neighborhood! We will miss everyone so much! If you weren't here to enjoy this awesome party, we are sorry, we did our best to get the word out to everyone!!

I've been teaching a music class for awhile now every Tuesday afternoon and Rockin' out with some sweet neighborhood kids. No, I do not have musical skills and no I did not charge money. But I had a ton of fun! On Monday we had a musical-icecreamical performance. We did a combined family home evening with our neighborhood and the kids performed "Skittamarink-a-dee, skitteramarink-a-doo, I love you", "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee", and "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I've got love in my Tummy" for their parents. Afterwards we enjoyed some ice cream. These kids ROCK!


6 comments:

mad white woman said...

how cool are you?? when you are done doing time in utah, will you come be my neighbor?

Nanda said...

I'm so sad we missed your graduation bash! Our flight got delayed in your former stomping grounds (Chicago) and we got home too late. We'll be around for another month (except for two weeks in May)so we need to hang out atleast once more before we move! Call us!

miller family said...

Hey Em... I Love your new rental home. It is perfect for you guys. Wow! Even a Lightning Mqueen room for Isaac. I am very happy for you.
Candice

Vagabond Mother said...

That house looks like a lot of fun, I bet you are so excited to move! We obviously didn't make it Saturday because you helped me make my tooth decision! It's been a long week but it can only get better, right?

Your neighborhood is NOT going to be the same when you guys move out!

Lisa said...

congrats kyle.
Were are you guys moving to?
Lisa Sonnenberg

April-Benjamin said...

How do you know the Sonnenbergs? Babata Sonnemberg is my Aunt- how fun! You are such a fun lady- I love the FHE- music/class idea.
-April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...