Flashback Friday: November 10, 2009
One day while Isaac was in school, Luke, Ruby and I enjoyed the fall leaves and the unseasonably warm weather.
Those Cheeky Cheeks.
Take your pick--a nearly bald with a "lets try and pretend we have enough hair for this clip" kind of hair day? Or, "I just roll out of bed and my curls take care of everything else" kind of hair day?
I guess she knows what she wants.
People warned me girls were harder, is this just the beginning?
This car won't push itself she tries to explain to me.
He keeps finding this treasure.
An empty Dora package of fruit snacks. He wonders aloud why the person couldn't just leave him a little bit. Why did they have to eat them all gone!? And maybe you think I'm a bad person that I do not pick up this garbage...uhmmmm, I mean, treasure and dispose of it?
You are right.
I guess it is okay if we stop sometimes.
Ruby is almost back to full health but I don't think the weather will generate sunshiny days anytime soon.
Bummer.
Thank goodness for Flashback Friday (yesterday)!


12 comments:
Could your kids be any cuter ? Seriously. Oh and you should get a video of Ruby in that car. That would be so funny to see her be happy when you were pushing her and then immediately cry when you stopped. Kids are so funny that way !
That's the cutest little duo. Looks like a beautiful fall day.
She does love riding in the car. Maybe it's moments like those that keep me from raking all those leaves! Or maybe not...
last comment was from my dear sweet husband who WILL rake the leaves THIS week:)
I am glad she is starting to feel better!
Oh, those cheeks!
Ruby, I hope you are on the mend.
And Luke, that hair is sweet.
Oh, but the tears are so cute in a picture! What adorably kids y'all make!
This is the first time, it was super easy to log onto your blog, yeah. You are so good to take kids on walks and be the good mom. I pretty much do the bare minimum and complain and lay in bed. It is pretty pathetic these days. Darling kids.
cute...cute! Luke's hair reminds me of Jacob's...just a lot thicker, I hope Jacob gets more!
The song 'Let Them Be Little' is by Lone Star. I love it. I want to make a video of the kids pictures and just have that music playing over and over...it's just so cute and perfect for how fast time does go.
As for where we are - we live on Roosevelt Island which is an extension of the Upper East Side, Manhattan. We are called the Little Apple of the Big Apple or the Little Town in the big city. We love it here...very different than any place we have lived, but it feels so right for our family!
Oh, I wish I could have been there. What cute pictures. I hope Ruby gets well quickly. Love, Mom
Ruby, you can't be sick anymore. Sorry your mommy had to stop the car so many times.
I'm glad the collector is still collecting, Cedric wants tips. All he collects are lids to things. Maybe his love for other toys will grow, but for now he just really likes to collect lids. Love you Lukey!
im going to come and steal ruby from you! she is so stinkin cute, and she looks a lot like issac. im wondering why in the black and white picture of me it looks like im throwing my head back and cackling!?
Post a Comment