I'm trying to get all caught up before the holidays...so I guess that means tonight!
We went to the train park in Arizona with Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore and Cousins Tyler and Jacob. Obviously, we had a great time!
I was lucky enough to get to go Sarah (former Berdan) Wood's wedding. It was beautiful and it was awesome to celebrate with her and her family. Sarah and I were roomies at BYU and Jaime was at the wedding too! We had fun catching up and taking pictures. Jaime and I found some really big diamond rings to pose with. Too bad they weren't real.

For the past 3 days Isaac has declared the following activities the best thing he has ever done in his entire life...The most fun ever....and the greatest day of his life.
We went to the Zoo
(the last Wednesday of the winter months is free)

My little monkeys!!

Went bowling for FHE
Hope everyone has a happy Turkey day!







4 comments:
I am thankful for wonderful Mom's like you Emily, raising a wonderful new generation.
You are so fun. But, guess what, we actually took a family picture. Can't guarantee it's cuteness but it is done. Pics to come.
What fun you have and such great pictures. Fun surprise coming in the mail!!! Love, Mom
that turkey head is awesome
Post a Comment