The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Santa Baby!

(I'm out of order on this one...I'll get back to Thanksgiving soon.)
I love Christmas and I love Traditions. We take our kids pictures in this Santa suit in the beginning of December--frame them in an ornament and hang them on the tree.

Isaac's First Christmas 2004
10 months


Luke's first Christmas 2006
9 months


Ruby's first Christmas 2009
11 months


4 comments:

Poppy said...

the kids confirm that she looks like Isaac...all such cute little elves!

jandbfillmore said...

You are sooooo good with tradition pictures! Your pumpkin patch ones, your monthly mark ones, your christmas babies! I love that. Your babies are way too cute.

It's a good think your babies are jan/feb/march because that makes the sizing a little easier, right?

Kami Milliron said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures
1 I have a picture of Douglas in his diaper and a Santa hat. I think I will do the same for Josh and see how similar they look. These are just priceless. You have such beautiful kids. You need to have like a dozen more !

Anne said...

So so so cute. Darling kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...