We thought it was delicious. So delicious, that Kyle thought it was one of those heat up and serve deals at Costco (but of course even better). I worked hard in the kitchen and was waiting for his awesome reviews and of course his worshiping of the cook of the kitchen but I got nothing. I finally complained out loud and that was when he discovered that I had actually made it! Then of course the compliments were plentiful.
(recipe and picture from my kitchen cafe...just click on the big red words:)
yum.
I followed the recipe and her helpful tips completely. Except we served it with broccoli. Hope you love it too!





4 comments:
i made this exact recipe from this site this past summer. we loved it too. compliments to the chef!;)
i was wondering about your rev. wed. glad you are back in the habit. missya, J
We did love it!! Thanks! I can't wait to try more of your recipes...either from your kitchen or mine!
Keep the recipes comin'! You're awesome!
Haha, it does look like the Orange Chicken from Costco ( which is one of my favorites ! ) I am so proud of you for trying something new. Oh and don't feel bad - I don't think I have made beds once since we have been married. Not my style. I mean, you mess it up during the day anyway. Just a waste of time ; )
Post a Comment