The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

flash-back a little catch-up a lot


Happy Thanksgiving in Hooper!

The leaves are falling all around...

Ruby loves Apples!

Bring on the Christmas!
(Luke does love Christmas, but he likes to practice his grumpy face too)



Wrestling and flying with dad is such a blast!


Christmas card picture preview.... My friend took some great pictures!! They would have been even better if Ruby wouldn't have given such a sour-puss face.


Oh look---see! I crafted something nice!

all caught up....ahhh, feels so good.

10 comments:

JLynn said...

i love all the pictures of your family . I'm so glad you blog so I can see you guys so often. I LOVE your crafty Christmas banner. You are really crafty. Teach me, Please!!! : ) Merry Christmas!!!!!

Anne said...

I love that navy coat. Remember Eliza. She didn't get to wear it much because of Arizona. cute pics.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Very cute pictures and banner. I also love the last post of Ruby. I wish that I had taken similar pictures of my kids to compare how they are growing. So fun to see the changes.

Jessica said...

your kids are so adorable. i love the christmas banner, too!

J♥M said...

So cute! Awesome family and super cute banner!

Karena said...

I love all the pictures, but especially those in the leaves. I love autumn pictures. And the banner is AWESOME!

mad white woman said...

You always have the raddest pictures for your Christmas card. It appears this year is no exception.

larainydays said...

Christmas is going to be so wild and fun at your house. I loved it when our kids were little and starry eyed.

The Fillmore Family said...

Your banner looks great! See you soon. Love, Mom

Becky J. said...

You'll see I wrote this on your Christmas card I just sent you, but we LOVED your Christmas picture! It got voted Best Picture in our Academy Awards for Christmas cards. If you go into each photo shoot with the idea to get the silliest or grumpiest card, then you'll always have a good time and always end up satisfied--brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...