The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Living

Ruby loves to play and wash dishes in the bubbles. I had turned the water off but she figured she need some more water when I wasn't watching...I got to it just in time as you can see!


We had a nice Valentine's Breakfast on Sunday, the day before Valentines, because Kyle was going to be out of town the 14th-16th. He got me some pretty tulips and the kids had fun making their valentines. Then on the REAL Valentines Day the kiddos got their Valentines. I felt bad because I really wanted to make hand made valentines with the kids for Grandparents and cousins and then it just didn't happen. Next year.
Oliver LOVED his Valentine from Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore to pieces. I was going to save it like I do all the notes they get from Guatemala, but this unfortunately, could not be saved! It was dripping with drool and love.
Had to take a picture of Isaac's Valentine basket holder....I asked him if all the other kids drew pictures of their mom on their heart and wrote those nice things and he said no. It made me feel good:) I love you too Isaac!
We had some visitors! It was tons of fun to have our first house guests! Thanks for stopping by you guys!! Ruby LOVED Mimi and called her NeMi. Isaac taught Afton how to play hot cross buns. Luke and Paul really seemed to hit it off. We love cousins!
Puzzle skills!!
Toe sucking skills:)
and lifting giant heads up-skills!!
My kids are SOOOOOOO talented!!

Oliver is a handsome 7 months old
He is my darkest baby and his skin is just so pretty. I had the flash on here so not the best pictures and they don't really do his good looks justice. I know I am the momma but he is such a good looker!!


7 comments:

mad white woman said...

Fun randomness. Oliver does have beautiful skin. Clara was dark like that, but Hazel is a whitey like me. Poor thing. Homemade Valentine's are overrated because then you feel guilty if you don't do it the next year. (Kind of like me this year...)

My neighbors had dinner with your parents in Guatemala a few weeks ago.

seven smiles said...

love it. :)

Anne said...

I have missed your blogs the last week or so. So fun to have family come visit. I wish it was us. You went all out for Valentines... love that. I used to be so much more fun. I remember getting all my kids webkins a couple of years ago. Hope things are well. Ruby has the perfect Valentines dress. What a fantastic aunt to buy something red.

The Fillmore Family said...

Yes, even more to say, oh how cute. that was a great blog. I loved it. I do remember how much you used to love washing dishes in suds in our play sink outside. I loved the valentine and cousins pictures. Keep it up and don't worry about homemade valentines. Just say, it happens when it happens and if it doesn't that is fine. Love, Mom

JLynn said...

I can't believe how much your kids keep growing. Every month, they seem to grow grow grow. You guys make cute "brands" of kids;) Love Oliver's dark skin, he is a looker! His hair looks like it is starting to come in fast now. such a big jump from 4 mo. old to 7 mo. old. We need to get together again soon when we get back from Bear Lake.

larainydays said...

Your house always looks like fun.

Lark said...

Thanks for letting us visit! We had such a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...