The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Red Bed


I know not everyone will love it, and no one will love it as much as me. But I think the wait was worth it--we finally have more than just the mattress and box spring--our very first bed:) We will have to re-arrange those pictures, but I'm going to wait until we have night stands and a dresser before I do anything else. I think the bed will do just fine until then.

Fun and Cute

and did I mention it was RED?

Ya, I have a red piano too!

And totally Blog-worthy.

Sweet dreams!

8 comments:

seven smiles said...

Cute! And I love that you have a red piano. :)

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Super cute. I love red.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I love the new bed adn the cute quilt too.

Poppy said...

You know I love the red! Did you make your quilt? Love it!

Becky J. said...

Love the red! Best. color. ever.

Natalie said...

Yes, red totally rocks.

J♥M said...

I am totally jealous of your red bed! Love it! It was good to see you Sunday for a quick moment! Love your blog as always! I love how you journal!

The Fillmore Family said...

I showed Dad your red bed and he thought it was totally cool!Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...