The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, May 26, 2011

10 months


Oh, how I miss my nice camera:) This photo shoot could have been spectacular! But Kyle reminds me, I traded it in for yard equipment:)


Oliver Grant
10 months

which means I get to wiggle and shake it all the time...especially during my monthly photo shoot!


Is this the face of cooperation?
Okay, maybe for one shot!
But then I'm outta here unless you turn on that black box over there!


And for the first time we realized that he would sit still for something.
We turned on baby Einsteins and he was glued! It was love at first sight.


10 months old
BIG boy
5 teeth working on #6
On Mothers Day he started to inchworm forward
Yesterday he crawled a few feet forward.
He also tried to dive down the stairs but his mom saved him in mid air...we should probably put up that gate now!
Today he crawled a little bit more.
He shakes his head when we move in to put on that helmet--only 1-2 more months!
He is our loudest baby yet and he sounds like a growling, coughing, screeching little monster most of the time.

Oliver, you are growing up so fast!!
and we ADORE you!

(I was going to take some 10 months shots with his helmet, but of course, we were worn out by the end of this photo shoot:)

7 comments:

seven smiles said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!

Poppy said...

Such a cutie...it's funny, he looks like your other kiddos, but looks kinda different in his own way. He's darker or something. Can't wait to meet him next month.

Anne said...

ADORABLE. He just looks so much older than 10 months. I love his coloring. He remdinds me of Clara's skin. They just seem to move more and more.

Stacie said...

Ooh!! He is so cute!

Amy said...

He is adorable Emily! It is so fun to be in both of your sister's ward. Every once in a while I feel like I am talking to you with each of them. You are all so beautiful!

The Fillmore Family said...

Thanks for sharing. He is so cute and he really did cooperate. I can't believe I have missed it all. Soon. Love, Mom

Stacie Robinson said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe your baby is 10 months old. Time flies too fast. I love reading your blog. You inspire me to be a better mom. You do so many fun things with your kids. I need to start some traditions with my family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...