
We had wonderful time at the tulip festival!
Isaac was at school so I had to find a picture from the last time we went--in May 2009!
It really was a good day.
Isaac wrote me a great story.
Luke made me some flowers.
Kyle took care of the meals and taught our sunbeam class at church.
I got a nap!
Kyle also cleaned a lot and did the majority of childcare today and seems to be extremely worn out--I am about to go to bed and he is peacefully sleeping on the couch downstairs and has been for the past hour. Do I wake him up and send him to bed? Or let him sleep...
Isaac was at school so I had to find a picture from the last time we went--in May 2009!
It really was a good day.
Isaac wrote me a great story.
Luke made me some flowers.
Kyle took care of the meals and taught our sunbeam class at church.
I got a nap!
Kyle also cleaned a lot and did the majority of childcare today and seems to be extremely worn out--I am about to go to bed and he is peacefully sleeping on the couch downstairs and has been for the past hour. Do I wake him up and send him to bed? Or let him sleep...


6 comments:
gorgeous tulips and kiddos!
Don't you love it when kids and husbands make an effort to tell you how much they love you? It sounds like a good day. You deserve it, you are a great mom. I saw Brian at church and am excited he is moving back with his family. Our ward has been Fillmoreless for too long.
wow jealous- i LUV tulips!!!
so what are you guys doing to you yard? exciting?:) i'm sure you have alot more space to work with- i know some put in concrete racetracks around yard- but since ours is not so big i didnt wanna take up too much grass:)
i promise i look at your blog even tho i never commen:) you coming to visit sometime soon?
Happy Mother's Day!
Unfortunately something in the meals didn't agree with anyone. Sorry to make your day after Mother's Day the pits :(
So, next year all those flowers are going to be in your yard, right? They were beautiful, almost as beautiful as the kids and their mother. It sounds like maybe people were sick the day after mother's day, sorry! Love, Mom
Post a Comment