After you get married the traditional "gifts" (like wrapped up and surprise!) doesn't happen very often...at least not with us. BUT, every few years the guilt eats away at a certain somebody and he goes all out. I got roses, sees chocolates, AND a SWEET camera all in the same week (but on different days). I have a very sweet husband! I loved my new camera!!
HOWEVER, after playing with my new camera for a few days I gently reminded him that we should probably wait for that purchase since we need a new lawn mower, edger, blower, AND I think I should get some sort of mp3 player for my race:) We don't have any type of mp3 player device at our house and I think it would be nice because I am sick of the millions of cds we have laying around!! Also, our computer and internet are slow and slower and those probably need an update before I can really have fun with my new camera...someday:) Sooner than later I hope!
Making faces at the camera:)
Almost every morning the kids wait at the window to wave to Kyle. He has to drive out of his way to drive by the waving and shouting kids pressed up against the window...then they run to the next window and wave to him there as well (so Kyle also has to drive super slow for them to make it there in time). And THEN Kyle turns around at the end of the street so the pro
cess can be repeated. The kids LOVE this and run as fast as they can giggling the whole time.
I wish I would have planned better and got a nice shot of each person but I didn't. Mostly I took pictures of Oliver and his awesome new helmet!! Do you like his new look?:)
Oliver has been FUSSY! The last two days he has actually been a happy baby, and I have loved it!! I think it is due to his teething. Oh how I hate the teething!!
My lack of pictures and lack of posts is due to the WEATHER! Yes, of all things. Half the country seems to be in a drought or flooding so I'm trying to be positive and thankful for our situation, but it really is depressing to have rain that does NOT stop for days and days and days. My kids are sick of it and I am sick of it. We get one nice day tomorrow (lower 60's--just letting my AZ people know that this is WARM for us because we have been freezing lately!!) and then it is back to rain, rain, rain!
I check the weather report MULTIPLE times a day JUST in CASE it is going change.
I miss the sun.


5 comments:
Yipee! I'm back! Now I am caught up seeing all those darling children and I can watch them grow from afar! It was great seeing you again!
Is that fake hair on Oliver's helmet? I can't tell. Ha ha.
REAL hair:)
I hear ya on the rain! My daughter is convinced that mother nature hates Utah! We shall see! I love that your kids run to the window to wave at their daddy! Good luck with your race and some kind of an mp3!
I lOVE the helmet! Macy had one for 4 months and I think they are so cute! (of course the hardest part was at the beginning me getting used to the idea of no bows and such) but after a few weeks it became a part of her. Now its off and we miss her cute helmet face! When I see helmet babies I think they are adorable!
Oliver's is to die for. He is a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment