Family Talent Show and Dance Night
Pictures speak for themselves--it was a GREAT night!!
Charlie got training wheels for his birthday (he wrecked on his bike and got a cast) hahahaha...our family is hilarious!
Cousin Scavenger Hunt Activity
Marshmallow blow guns
Ruby Strikes a pose when I take her picture A LOT!
The Zip Line. So much fun for Grandma!
My birthday buddy Charlie
P.S. I'm wearing the shirt I made at 6th grade camp. My sister Annie gave it to me for my 30th birthday. It holds great memories...and a funny story that my sister just loves and will never forget no matter how much I beg her to!
Paul and Luke hit it off again!
We really had a fun time, and there were only sad faces sometimes:(
Our Reunion t-shirts were designed by my brother-in-law Peter again. He is AMAZING. They said "Flock of Fillmores" And there was an egg at the bottom of the shirt representing my sister-in-laws baby due in December.
Father Daughter Breakfast:)
Twinners
Striking that pose again!
cousin Ivy and Oliver
We played hard and then took a few rests here and there:)
Girls Rock!
Ruby was in heaven with so much girl power around her!
Playing at the tree fort Grandpa built
Rocks for Sale!
Lots of Dirt to play with
Fun Games with Cousins
And the Hike I wish we never took. I tried to be positive on the way up, but then I got worse on the way down:). It is not fun to hike on a trail that does not exist anymore in 100 degree weather with 4 kids. Two of whom needed to be carried most of the way to prevent them from falling off the mountain. Remind me to never do that hike again! I took it a million times when I was a kid....but there were trees (a bug/disease has killed so many trees in Pine so it is so bare everywhere), and therefore, shade, and a really well carved out trail too!! Not so anymore.:(
I should note, that most of these smiles were FAKED...everyone was pretty hot and grumpy by the time we got to the top. We turned it around (well, everyone except mom) and had a good hike down the mountain.
The reunion was awesome! The kids loved spending so much time outside and with cousins. Thanks to everyone, especially my parents, for putting it all together!
And the talent award goes to my DAD--for doing as many pushups as he is years old!





































7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I especially love that last picture!
great pics!
(and you were a good sport to put that shirt on.)
;)
Hey how about the fact Tha a shirt from 6th grade still fits her. I know I can't say that...yo should wear it with pride. Patie will live forever in our hearts.
Those shirts are pretty awesome. Isn't it awesome having siblings with those kinds of talent??
And I want my own zipline. Seriously, I have always thought they were awesome.
as always looks like so much fun!
Great family picture! It looks like you had a blast too. I love family reunions!
I love stalking your family reunion pics. What a great time. Cousin memories for your kids are priceless.
Post a Comment