We did swimming lessons twice this year again. It was Ruby's first year and she loved it! Oliver and I did a mom and baby class together so I wouldn't have to listen to him cry to get in the water the entire time the older kids were swimming (which is what we did last year). He was happy to get to go in the water and it was nice to just have some one on one time with him.
Dressing up is a big part of our life!
Ruby got dressed after swimming lessons in white! Usually she does a good job of matching...she took it to a new level this time. She put on two white shirts, white shorts, and she was also wearing white shoes.
Luke found a favorite sport. (not a lot of running:). Go t-ball!!
Love these bike pictures of Ruby. We turned Luke's old bike into a girl bike for Ruby this past spring.
The annual 24th of July parade that my ward does. Kids get to decorate their bikes and then walk down the street and meet at the park for a big breakfast. They love it!!
Annie, do you recognize the matching shirts the boys are wearing??








1 comment:
Sorry I don't remember those shirts as ones I bought your boys but were they super old shirts from my boys? I recognize cute girl clothes on ruby. My kids look like rats all the time now. I'm ready to shave Amelia. She will only let me do her hair one way because she holds onto the pinky part like a security blanket. Getting a little weird. I have some stuff to send for ruby. Hope I can get it together...
Post a Comment