The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We hope you enjoy your--parades with cute old men,

blue Popsicles,

and other FOURTH OF JULY activities!

3 comments:

JLynn said...

yeah Em, I wish you could go to a Paris Street Market with me. You would LOVE it. seriously cute distressed bookshelves and hutches from like 20-40. such cute cute stuff. i love ALL the cute furniture... oh i know shame on me for not putting on sunscreen. i stay out of the sun, so i think that's why i get so red when i'm actually in it. thought of you yesterday while in Breck. I still think you and Kyle should get a summer home here. :) wouldn't that just be nice. you could fill it with furniture from the paris street market. :) uh huh, good idea!!!!! :) hope you had an awesome fourth!

Vagabond Mother said...

Utah looks nice and green. . . get excited, Arizona is nice and hot. Looks like we'll miss you, though, we head back to Utah on Tuesday...

The Fillmore Family said...

Wish I were there too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...