Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
3 comments:
But that doesn't give you the full account of the test. If I type 73wpm I have about 2 errors. If I type 77 wpm I have about 8 errors. But when I typed 79 I had about 15 errors so, really, I shouldn't type that fast!
I've done this test SO many times ! I keep beating my score and then my hands will get tired and my score starts to go down. Tyler and I even challenged each other ( I beat him of course ! ) how sad is that ?!
Oh how fun! I had to put it on my blog too. Honestly I got 79 the first time, but that was with Whitney screaming at me. So I took it again and got 90. So maybe in all fairness I'm somewhere in the 80's. You always have some distraction when you're typing.
Post a Comment