The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, July 26, 2008

a little from our...Fillmore Family Reunion

I haven't posted in awhile because we have been in Arizona busy with friends and family. Here are a few pictures from our Fillmore family reunion. My mom and dad did a great job! 18 adults and 29 children! We had a blast!


My awesome bro-in-law Peter designed our shirts...look closely, you can see that the branches of the tree spell out "Fillmore" --so cool!

We seem to have the every 6th grandchild...we have #19, #25, and we will also have #31!! Hope we can keep this up!


More pictures and stories will be added later...must go to bed.

5 comments:

seven smiles said...

what a cute family,
and what a cute family piture!

Karie said...

Okay, I must be a terrible friend...I thought you were renting in American Fork and waiting to buy. When did this happen with a HOUSE in Saratoga Springs!?! Regardless of what an out-of-touch friend I am, I'm really happy for you guys. That's so cool!
Are you going to be able to make it to the recipe exchange? I'm excited to see everyone & get updates. Hope you guys are doing great!

Poppy said...

thanks for the new content! I look forward to hearing more.

Karena said...

Sorry! We're back home now. We wished we had time to see you guys, but it was all busy, busy, busy! We feel terrible, but I'm sure you understand how busy things can get.

tiffany knox said...

we"re coming back end of august I am so excited we live close now. I could take a guess at what neighborhood that is! how are you liking it? congrats on the baby? are you finding out the sex?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...