
Boys with their lively great grandma Fillmore. I dare you to challenge her to a crossword puzzle duel. She is hilarious and witty. Runs in the family I guess:)

Grandma Patricia (my middle name) with her sisters Shirley and Carol.

The road that runs along the cabins is great for scooters, bikes, and this ancient skateboard that I played on once upon a time.

Patriotic boys. Luke is getting to know his 2nd cousin Paul.


Luke getting his wave on.

Yummy 4th of July cupcakes from Aunt Ann.


Luke's favorite thing to do was swing and climb the ladder that led to the rope bridge. I told him he wasn't big enough to climb the rope bridge. He continued to climb up that ladder and kept telling me he was all grown up now and he was bigger enough.


Isaac loved playing with the older boys. Somehow they are related to us.

This tree house really should be torn down. It is scary looking. It has been there since before I was a little girl and now has ropes holding it steady. But, the kids still had fun! I think it will only be torn down when my uncle Pax and aunt Shirley die. They have the cabin next door to ours. My grandma's other sister has a cabin on the other side and another sister has one across the street. So fun!


All tuckered out. (A very common sleep position for Luke)

We enjoyed the cool weekend in Wildwood and are mustering up all our might to conquer the heat of Arizona. We leave on Wednesday. Wish us luck:)


12 comments:
It's not hot here, I swear. You just have to stay inside all day, that's all. :) How long are you going to be here? We should try to get together...
glad you had such a great 4th! that's so fun to visit with your grandma at her cabin. i love old ladies. :) the old and dotty ones are so fun to talk too. your boys are so cute as always. i love luke's boots. luke totally has your eyes. he's so sweet. i think luke looks like you and isaac totally looks like kyle. it's exciting to think about cute little baby #3!!! have fun in az and give anna and bek hugs from me! :)
What a dream trip for the boys! They looked like they loved it. I have to get those cowboy boots-to die for. Please do tell where I can find some. I always miss pine around the 4th..that exciting parade we would dress up as pilgrams. Fun pics!
You are such a good photographer. We are so excited to see you. The kids have been talking about it too. My new number is 4805845574.
Candice
That looks like SO much fun! How perfect that you don't have to drive far to enjoy it. And I love Luke's cowboy boots.
I love and miss you! I'm glad you had a fun 4th.
Looks like so much fun!
Hey Em,
I pop over here on occassion and thought I'd say hiya! Your family is so cute!
So, we're in central Washington (since you asked). Congrats on you new baby and graduating and everything.
My little brother graduated from the Marriot School in April, so we were probably both there. So trippy!
Its so great to see what you've been up to!
my favorite times at G and G's place was the old rotted falling apart tree house. it even came with a large array of ants that bit. but i didn't care. how much fun are all of your pictures though?the most important thing is how much fun your boys had.
Looks like you guys had a great 4th! We just got back from AZ and it wasn't too hot because of the monsoons. You shouldn't fry too badly with the extra clouds and rain:)
i cant stand it, luke is so cute in those boots
Emily Im so jealous your going to Ventura...Its my absolute fav facay. I got my suit at Delias and its on sale for like 20 bucks I think. Its great for tall long johns like us:) HAve so much fun and take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment