A few to report:
Getting ready for Isaac's upcoming tooth wiggle out (extraction:) by the dentist. That should be fun.
still undergoing a mission of clean at our house--Massive spring/fall cleaning.
Sick for 48 hours without touching children in fear of getting them sick.
My Grandma passed away. She had lung cancer and the doctors told us she had about 1-2 (painful) months left...well, she tricked us and although she had some up and down days, she only had ONE really bad day and died that night. I'm so glad she didn't suffer the 1-2 months we were expecting. I'm more than okay with her death. I would have liked to see her one more time, but she was ready and now she isn't in pain and is with my Grandpa! yea!
Getting ready for lots of family and visiting and celebrating a wonderful woman.
Canning peaches. Currently.
Hence...the Blog is on the Back Burner.
Oh, and FYI Blogger is not letting me upload pictures so I will have go steal an older picture of my Grandma from an older post of mine.
Wildwood July 2008




5 comments:
I feel the same way about my blog right now. Our busy schedule is kicking my butt, I'm exhausted and never have enough time to do everything I need to. Don't take a break for too long. OK :)
Oh I am so sorry about your Grandma I'm glad your doing OK with it...and I really find your public/private blog cool I think I might need you to explain to me again how its done
Sorry you are grandma-less Emily, but I'm proud your grandma beat the odds and didn't have to wait too long and suffer. I think that most of the time, dying is as much an effort as being born! Have a great reunion with your family.
Sorry to hear about your grandma, but it is better that she didn't suffer. Hope all is going well with the fam, I totally understand about the blog! August is not a good blogging month!
Sorry about your Grandma but you have a great attitude (as always). Thanks Heavens for our knowledge of the Plan of Salvation.
At least it's just your blog on the back burner and not life. Then you'd be crazy and out of control. Possibly like myself. My break was great. I feel refreshed, a little more organized and better equiped to get more organized.
PS How did you not puke when you took those mouth pictures? Just looking at them makes me want to vomit.
Post a Comment