The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'm thinking....

That I don't like my private blog.
We've had some issues.
I might be calling it quits on this blog---ya know like ENDING it by PRINTING it and starting a new public one that is "safer" than my old one...including nick names and all!!
Just thinking...
I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

kim said...

I'm curious to hear why--I've debated a lot, esp. when I see people go private, but havenn't heard too many wanting to go back.

Steph said...

bummer.

Amateur Steph said...

Private is hard, because it's harder for people to keep up with you when your not easily accessible, but I thought you had a clever work around with your public blog letting us know when you update your private one.
What are your issues?

Becky J. said...

Yes, please do expound on it for all of us who are on the fence about going private.

Kami Milliron said...

I can relate to that. It took forever for all of my family and friends to be able to view my Blog. But giving it some time helps. People will eventually figure it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...