Isaac sports his new favorite smile
and Luke is wearing his new suit (Isaac's old suit).
Oh, and Luke also got a hair cut...makes him look older, don't you think?
When I look back at their younger years I get so sad seeing their baby faces because I know I will never ever get to see them again...they keep growing faster and faster no matter what I do!!
I always remind Isaac to stop growing and he always reminds me that he can't because he is just too hungry to stop eating.
Dang.
2006

2007
2008
2009
(courtesty of Baldwin Photography)
We've enjoyed life with our 2 boys...

but BOY are we glad to have added this...
and Luke is wearing his new suit (Isaac's old suit).
Oh, and Luke also got a hair cut...makes him look older, don't you think?
When I look back at their younger years I get so sad seeing their baby faces because I know I will never ever get to see them again...they keep growing faster and faster no matter what I do!!
I always remind Isaac to stop growing and he always reminds me that he can't because he is just too hungry to stop eating.
Dang.
2006
2007


2008

2009



We've enjoyed life with our 2 boys...
but BOY are we glad to have added this...
She seems to add a little bit more calm to our lives.



4 comments:
Wow - it is shocking to look back in time. What happened to our little babies?
Just wait.
That mean ole' time just keeps speeding up.
What happened to MY babies?!
(Loved all the pics)
I was just looking at pictures of Jesse and Grace from when we moved to Provo and had a lot of the same thoughts. They were so cute and sweet and little...they ate getting big so fast. With big attitudes!! (but I think they always had those!) I was holding James yesterday and was just thinking that out of 4 kiddos, couldn't I just have one that stays little and sweet forever? cute pics! They are getting so big and handsome.
Oh. Stop doing these flashback things they make me cry! Okay keep doing them because I love to see how they have grown. Boy do we miss you...
Post a Comment