The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I'm not the only kid around you know. Other kids need a turn too. Please leave me alone for awhile. Do you really need all my teeth all at once? At the rate you are going, my baby teeth will all be gone in just a few months. I have lost 3 teeth (all in traumatic ways) in about 4 weeks.
Let's review.
Tooth #1
Bike accident.


Tooth #2
Dentist "wiggled" it out.
Check out the size of that root! It was NOT ready to come out.
Tooth #3 (fresh from yesterday)
Tractor train ride at Cornbellys....bumpety, bump, bump, howl!!!!!
Before
AfterI will never EVER go on that ride again.
All I want for Christmas are my THREE front teeth.

My mom misses my teeth more than I do.
Please don't forget to put money under my pillow tonight...and maybe a little extra because I've been such a good sport about all of this.

love,
Isaac

My mom will post nicer pictures of our fun Cornbelly trip soon.

9 comments:

JLynn said...

oh, the pictures of Isaac crying are sad. :( Is he having a hard time eating without those teeth? I'm sure the tooth fairy is treating him extra special. :) poor guy. losing teeth has definitely been a scary experience for him. hope Luke doesn't think that's what he has to look forward to when his teeth are ready to fall out!

Becky J. said...

Poor Isaac! Losing teeth before they're ready sucks big time. Good thing he still makes it look cute!

Poppy said...

Poor guy! I'm thinkin' it might be time to invest in a mouth guard! I've heard of accident prone kids breaking bones, but not losing so many teeth. Keep him away from hockey!

KMDuff said...

wow, that's a big gap in the mouth! The dentist said we were going to lose a tooth soon but it's been 4 months and we don't notice any loose ones yet!

Em Russ said...

man! You're going to have to start mashing his food up for him at this rate... poor kid. I think he inherited his accident tendencies from Kyle though... I have some slightly foggy memories of him with a broken arm in Jr. high...

Nat said...

just keep reminding Isaac christmas is coming soon, and that's all he needs to ask for is more teeth!:) Love your cute conference ideas, you truley are the most creative mom I know! I need to go up your way sometime this week, I will try and give you a call.

The Kelly Family said...

Way to keep the tooth fairy busy. Brinley doesn't even have any loose teeth yet. I might have to copy your conference ideas for next session. I could not get the kids to pay attention or sit in the same room while conference was on for more than 30 seconds. And if they aren't watching conference, that means they are making it impossible for me to watch conference.

seven smiles said...

Oh man.
Isaac, you are cute with or without teeth. I hope the tooth fairy brings you some extra cash.

(Em, did the dentist pull out the root-y tooth because it was damaged from the bike accident? And is that why he lost the 3rd tooth as well? Previous trauma? That's some crazy tooth-losing stories he has to tell his kids...)

The Fillmore Family said...

So is he singing All I want for Christmas is my two (3) front teeth? Maybe he can sing with Tyler since they are both in the same boat. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...