Dear Louie,
What am I to do with you? Some days you drive me absolutetly BONKERS! Other days you make my heart melt. I know someday the crazy days will be missed--but until then, I pray for more patience and more understanding for your bizarre, unique, and sometimes hilarious and at the same time, a bit maddening behavior.
And maybe invest in a good supply of chocolate and earplugs.
Love,
Your only mom...unless someone else wants to give it a try.
Only kidding.
You'll have to give him back someday.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I'll take him for a little while...he and Dyl can raise some heck together!
Oh he is adorable , looking so big and grown up.
I think only our kids can drive us nuts , because no one else loves them just as much as we do. :)
How 'bout a trade, for like a week maybe? I'll give ya either Sophie or Avery for him. Or 2 for 1? They're both driving me nuts right now. :)
In my experience and opinion,
that is the definition of motherhood:
bonkers one day; heart melting the next.
Hang in. ;)
Everyone deserves a little boy like him to remind us how fun life can be! He is one of my favorites to watch at church- thanks for the entertainment
Oh, he's so cute, he couldn't be anything but wonderful--however, speaking from experience, you deserve every bit of it. Sorry, Love, Mom
Just think, he is getting it all out of his system and he will be a perfect teenager. Just think what a sweetie you were and then there were those crazy, drive your mother bonkers-teen-age years.
Emily, I think your Mom is enjoying this just a little too much.
I guess this is what I get to look forward to. That is what little boys are here for...to drives their mother's crazy!
I don't care if he drives you crazy, look how cute that kid is.
Issac's poor teeth. One time I wrote a note to the tooth fairy asking for more money and I got a note back from the tooth fairy saying I shouldn't be greedy. :)
So, pretty sure I'm not going to be able to keep her in the oven until you get back! I went yesterday to the doctor and I am at a 3 and 75% effaced, so I am guessing she will come either this week or next. What day do you leave, maybe she'll come before you go! :)
Post a Comment