






It has been too long and we can't wait to enjoy the beach as a family of 5.5 in just one week!
In house news--we are supposed to close in 2-3 weeks...fingers crossed that we don't run into anymore bumps along the way.
But the most important news of all...KYLE COMES HOME TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!
But the most important news of all...KYLE COMES HOME TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!



8 comments:
Oh, We remember taking some of these pictures of your cute cute family! Little Roobles was itty bitty still in your tiny belly! how fun for you to take her there to your special beach house! thanks for letting us go with you guys that year, we had so much fun.... even though I got way too much sun for my liking! Happy you get your hubs back, and thank you for your email this morning.... sorry the blog hasn't been accepting comments, maybe it will in the future?!! Keep the prego pics coming, and we hope to see you guys in az in June!! love ya
Oh the beach...that sounds like so much fun! Good luck with your house closing. I know how stressful and frustrating that is. We just closed on our house this weekend.
I don't like it either when Guy goes out of town. It really makes me appreciate what he does do around the house.
You look so cute! I can't believe how tiny you are for being half way there.
Cute pictures. I don't remember seeing them last year so it was fun to see them. Have fun for us. We love you. Mom and Dad
Glad Kyle's coming home soon and glad you should be in your house soon (hooray!). But where is a picture of your stomach? Or can you even tell you're pregnant. :)
have fun at the beach. I hope the weather stays as nice as it has been for everyone else there this past month.
CAN'T WAIT!!!! We told the kids the other day about going to Cali. and they (especially jordan) can't stop talking about it!!! Hope you have survived without Kyle. It stinks when they aren't around!
Hooray for husbands being home! That's awesome, and I hope you get your house!
You have such a cute blog. I got a kick out of your 22 week picture, that's me at 22 days! I keep telling Ivy that she is having 2 girl cousins come in the summer. I didn't know you think its a boy.
Post a Comment