The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Baby steps back to the blogosphere

I am totally not biased, this 6 year old is HANDSOME!
Most everything about this age is awesome! Isaac loves to read and draw and we love to see what he comes up with. He uses so much paper--so taking a picture of his favorites helps us save space:)
I realize my posts have been little and far between. I really want to do better at this "journaling" that I think is so important so I AM going to do just that. It has been hard to concentrate on anything but this new house but little by little I'm going to come back to my life as a blogging mother of almost 4. This weekend I am 20 weeks...pregnancy has never gone by so quickly for me! We've had a great visit with my parents and this Saturday we walk through the house to show it off to them and then have Luke's birthday party...so much to blog.

... baby steps, right?

8 comments:

Anne said...

so many fun things happening right now. So lucky to see mom and dad off. Happy birthday Isaac. We love you--especially Nathan

mad white woman said...

Glad you're back. Yes he's a handsome little fella... and I am not biased.

The Fillmore Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
seven smiles said...

He is a cutie.
I can't believe he's 6 already!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

He's starting to look a lot like Kyle. We miss you guys!

Karena said...

I know what you mean. I haven't been posting as much...especially pictures and journaling. We all have our dry spells.

larainydays said...

Even if you are prejudiced, he IS a very handsome boy.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I totally agree he is a handsome boy! Good luck with all the fun new adventures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...