Easter Baskets
Did you ever collect something as a kid and wonder why you collected them at all? Not me. I collected lots of things and my kids get them for Easter, Christmas, Birthdays...it is great. They each got one of my beanie babies (tag still attached at the time of gifting) in their Easter Baskets. They loved them. And Luke loved his even more when he found out it was mine when I was little.
Easter Egg Hunt
Ruby was so slow collecting her eggs but had so much fun. They boys were fast but not fast enough. We let them go with the older age group too, because we felt bad for them. They each got exactly ONE egg from the older age group egg hunt. Isaac found the GRAND PRIZE in his ONE egg! He also had a free crazy bread offer in the egg so he thought that was what the grand prize was. I took the egg and threw it in the first 10 year old's bag I saw. They won an I-pod and I questioned my honesty right then and there. I need an i-pod for running! I have never run with music but I think it would be great. We still live in the cd world and our cds and cd players are dying. Oh well, maybe next year one of our kids will get a grand prize egg again. :)
And you better believe it, if it is anything of value, I will steal that grand prize from them.
Ruby striking her Easter pose!
Oliver learning to hold a pose... unsuccessfully!
Easter Boys
Easter Pics take 10
We found a shady spot and tried again.
Day before Easter Soccer!
Yea Luke!
(he ran the whole game with his hands in his pockets because it was cold....it makes hands warm and legs slow. Very slow.) But we are so proud of him for sticking with it ALMOST the entire game:)
Oliver
9 months
and
counting...
He showed me lots of poses with his tongue. He has a great tongue. I think I was able to capture it's greatness in these pictures.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST Dad ever! I love you dad!! Can't wait to see you again:)











No comments:
Post a Comment