
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Match THIS!
I forgot that I wanted to put these pictures in my slide show...Kyle's mom made these matching p.j.'s for Easter (Luke already had his p.j.'s on so we just put his new ones over the top). The other two pictures are my niece and nephew...Kyle's brother (their dad) took the pictures and I thought they were amazing!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't believe the pictures that Curtis took. Beautiful kids! Did he use special lighting?? Amazing. And I love the picture of the matching jammies. Crystal's little girl looks a lot like her (and Kyle's mom).
p.s. me and the kids are coming to Utah in a couple weeks. I'll have to email you guys so that we can get together.
cute pictures. you always have the cutest pictures of your kids and all the people in your families. :) glad your holidays were fun! i sent you an email to the the right addy just a few minutes ago. our plans have been changing so much, because we've been so unsure of the dates of curt's microsoft training and where and when it'd be.
Post a Comment