The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Not the bunny, Mommy!

"You NOT the bunny, mommy. Take it off!" That is all Luke would say to me while I played the Easter Bunny for our MBASA (mba spouse association) Easter egg hunt. He was completely freaked out and was the first child, but not the last, to scream in terror when I entered the room. He was a little less scared when I told him it was just me in a costume but he was very interested in me taking it off! I have never liked the idea of the Easter bunny. It has always freaked me out.




5 comments:

Nat said...

You make one hot bunny!!! Where'd you get that costume? I don't blame him for wanting you to take it off!

JLynn said...

aghhhhh, I'm so glad you posted this!!! I was waiting for it! :) Luke is such a sweet boy. He's so cute. You make a cute easter bunny! i liked your easter bunny costume, because you could see your cute face. :) I thought the easter bunny we ran into, was cute, but quite large. I've seen some evil and scary easter bunnies on friend's blogs. was isaac there too? what did he think of you as the easter bunny? Hoppy Easter!!!

Kami Milliron said...

Well aren't you just the cutest Easter Bunny ever : )

Vagabond Mother said...

Poor Luke! I have to say you are kind of creepy as an Easter Bunny. I'm sorry. Maybe it's the faux tux?

Really funny, I couldn't stop laughing. You are a brave girl, Emily!

Becky J. said...

Awwww, but you make such a cute Easter Bunny! Glad to know Sophie wasn't the only one totally freaked out by the scary bunny. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...