The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, March 06, 2008

My baby turns 2!!

Luke Parley Widdison
just 1 week--who knew I would have curls?...only my aunt, can you believe she knew I had curly hair from day one? She is that good.


just 2 weeks

2 months

4 months

7 months

8 months

1 year...I know I'm cute


14 months

18 months--when the curls really started to show.
2 years...all day long I have been saying, "It's Lukey's birthday!" My mommy thinks it is too cute, so I keep saying it for her.

Just admiring mommy's creation...a choo choo train birthday cake! This cake was inspired by my Grammy Widdison, she made a train cake for my daddy when he was a little boy.

Look closely and you can see my favorite part of the cake...


Aunt Jill and Uncle Brian, I love you so much!

G&G Fillmore's gift was an instant success...for both me and my brother.

Happy Birthday Luke!!

This little guy is seriously so much fun! He is a thrill seeker--loves to climb and purposely falls off of things because he thinks it is fun and because he is a little crazy. He just loves life and although he can put on a really good pout face, he mostly wears a smile. He sings songs all day long and brings such a fun spirit to our home. We love you so much Lukey-Lou! Love, Mommy, Daddy and Isaac

10 comments:

JLynn said...

Happy 2, Lukey Lou!!! You are one gorgeous little boy! I LOVE your blonde CURLS!!! don't let your mommy ever cut them too short!!! ;) glad you had a happy b-day!! your mommy sure knows how to make the cutest cakes! way to go, Em! choo-chooo!!!

Vagabond Mother said...

I can't believe he is two already! That cake is awesome and so creative. I hope everyone was healthy for the big day! Luke is so cute!

mad white woman said...

very cute cake and i love the curls!

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Luke! That is a cool cake train. Good job Mom!

Nat said...

Em you always go all out and make the cutest cakes for you kids! Man, can you believe how our kids are growing up?! He sure is a cutie. Him and Lauryn will make a cute couple!

Kami Milliron said...

Holy heck Emily, that Cake looks awesome ! I swear that I am the only person in the whole World who is not crafty with baking. I tried to make a 3 layer cake once and .. well, we will just leave it at that because it didn't look edible at all once I was done !

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Such a lucky boy to have such a great family.

Jill Hunt said...

I can't believe he is already 2! What a fun birthday cake. Great job!

the waites said...

I cant get over that adorable cake!! So cute, I cant believe he 2 already. Your so lucky to have family close to celebrate with. Happy 2!!!

April-Benjamin said...

Happy Birthday Luke! What an adorable little boy you are. We can't wait to see you this summer! Emily- I agree with everyone else- you're one CRAFTY lady!
-April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...