The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

lunch, munch, crunch!

This is a 2 part video...you have to watch both clips, starting with this one...

Well that says it all. We are enjoying our backyard, especially our sand box, in this lovely weather.

7 comments:

Em Russ said...

oh, I'm so jealous! It's still FREEZING here!

Karena said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten.

JLynn said...

i wish i was there playing in the sand box with you guys. luke is such a cutie. and i have to comment that i don't like it that your blog is tracking me and stalking me now. :)

Cheryl Anne said...

Your kids are SO cute! Its ironic you found me yesterday through Karena, because I found you that way too! LOL. Thanks for the compliments on my artwork. I'm sort of slowly raising prices as demand goes up. Oh, and if you *really* wanted a picture with a wagon, I do re-makes all the time! Just let me know :)

JLynn said...

i was just kidding. :) you can stalk me all you want. :)

Karena said...

Just barely started blogging, but I love it. I've had it for only a week now...everyone was "hipper" than me and made theirs ages ago. I'm a little behind on the times, but I'm doing it now.

Cheryl Anne said...

have to quickly mention that *when* you get your girl... I can almost guarantee she won't put sand in her mouth. Boys and girls are just wired differently.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...