NEVER, I mean
NEVER NEVER take your car to
Express Collision Repair (located)
736 Columbia Ln
Provo, UT 84604
(801) 374-8511
I will just post these reviews to show my point...the first one is from me:)
|
    Horrible place, should not be in business. - Emily - Today| I cannot say enough about this place. My husband wanted to give the "small business" some business to help them out...bad idea!! Besides the owner being a very friendly and persuasive guy (sure bring your car here, I can fix it up, no problem) this place has nothing going for them. After they "fixed" our car after a car accident my back door fell off when I was opening it (this is something they had replaced). They did put it back on but that was only the beginning. Then we were driving to AZ and our tail light just fell out...this is something they also replaced. Do they need some super glue?? Then we had this horrible noise coming from our car whenever we put on the ac. We took it to them 3 times and they had no idea what it was and couldn't detect the noise. These are all problems that happened in the car accident 8 months ago! We finally took it to an ac specialist because we were guessing that was the problem...nope, he opened the hood and in about 15 seconds figured out the problem "uh, this shouldn't be just dangling like this." They tightened it and now there is no horrible noise. This caused damage to the piece and now has to be replaced. It wasn't the ac just something they put back in wrong or never saw wrong from the car accident. So frustrating that we have to keep taking it back to them for insurance reasons. HORRIBLE place, spread this news and never ever go there! |
There was an error deleting your review. Please try again later. |
|
1">| All reviews |
They towed my car when they weren't supposed to. And when I confronted them about it, they said that they worked on commission so they needed to. ... More »
|
| They towed my car when they weren't supposed to. And when I confronted them about it, they said that they worked on commission so they needed to. I can't get a refund, so now I have to try to take them to small claims court. COMPLETELY DISHONEST OF THEM. |
|
My car was towed by this company on 2/29/2008 after I was in an accident. They didn't give me a receipt, address, phone number, or their company ... More »
|
| My car was towed by this company on 2/29/2008 after I was in an accident. They didn't give me a receipt, address, phone number, or their company name. The only thing they told me was that they were near the Provo DI. I attempted to drive down their a week or so later, but was unable to locate them, though I was looking for an impound lot of some sort. According to their records, they had called me on 3/3/2008 and I hung up on them. (I checked my phone, and it appears they did attempt to call me on that day, at 8:20 am, while I was in class, so I did hang up on them by opening and closing my phone.) They made no other attempt to contact me until 17 days later, on 3/20/2008. I went in the next day and argued with the lady at the desk, but they refused to bug on the $15 per day "storage" fee. So, I shelled out the $315 plus the $137 towing fee. This is an example of extremely poor customer service. I feel we both had a responsibility to take care of this, but since they neglected to give me any contact info, this was pretty impossible for me. If you can avoid it, do not deal with this company! |
|
1 comment:
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We had pretty good luck with a company on Center Street called SDS Auto. They fixed us up after a couple of accidents and did our repairs as well.
Post a Comment