The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm always thankful when...

... I stop a rotten egg.I heard a noise in the kitchen and ignored it a couple of times, but then remembered who I had living in my house...LUKE! He was gently placing eggs on one square of toilet paper to take downstairs--I'm so glad I didn't find this mess a few weeks in the future.
He needed eggs for his egg "show" This kid is hilarious. He sets up pretend tv shows all over the house. That is what he calls them. The other day he had a train of toys and play dishes and he even put his bib on and told me it was his food show. "You want to watch mama?", he asked. He also thinks that he will get out of trouble for making such messes by telling me, "it is okay mommy, it is a game, see?" Then he proceeds to show me how to play. For example, to play the game with the tissues all over the floor you
"dance and jump and pick up a guy, and see, it is okay, cause it is a game." We play so many games at our house. Life is a party (especially for Luke).

My 3 year old really knows his letters! Notice the letter e by the eggs. He is always telling me what things start with. "L starts with Luke"--he says it a little backwards, but we think it is cute.

I wish I could catch all his messes this early.

3 comments:

seven smiles said...

OH that boy...

good thing he's so dang cute.

:)

Poppy said...

can you imagine what destruction would be caused if we still lived next door. Dylan and look would be unstoppable!

Erin said...

I love the idea of "its OK its game" I think I will start using that in my own life...thanks Luke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...