The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

scooby dooby Roo, we love You!

Rubes, Rube, Roo, The Queen Bee and Master of nick-names,
We LOVE you so much!

2 mo. old stats
11 lbs (50%)
23 in. (75 %)

(Luke loves you too but he was too busy admiring his monster cake and didn't want to be bothered with pictures)

click to enlarge
(thanks to my sister Annie for the darling dress and to my mom for the cute tights. I want a million different cute tights now---bows and tights have got to be my favorite thing so far with dressing this little girl)

...and
I keep meaning to post and write about these fun visits that I had recently from a couple great girlfriends.

I met Sarah my freshman year in college and always have a blast when she is around. She still thinks I'm okay I guess since she manages to fit me into her visits to Utah. Thanks Sarah, I love you!
I can't wait for her to start her own family--and here she is practicing, can you tell?

I met Jen in Highschool and have loved her ever since. She visited with her sweet hubby and cute kiddo. Her boy Cache is the sweetest most mellow and mild mannered kid I have ever met. When he was a baby I told Jen that I would be shocked if he stayed as good as he was...and that he would probably turn into a normal naughty kid. I was totally wrong. This kid is an angel all of the time. She is going to have a 2nd baby boy and he will be an angel too, I just know it.
Thanks for the visit girls, Loved it!

8 comments:

aelizabethgarner said...

Love brown on babies and she totally looks like Luke in the upper right corner. so fun to see your blog.

Kami Milliron said...

Isn't Jen just the cutest ? She has that smile that lights up a room. You can really see the Spirit just radiating from her.

Little Miss Ruby looks JUST like her Brothers - a Girlie version of course : ) She is just beautiful. You guys make pretty awesome kids. Keep it up ; )

JLynn said...

Thanks Emily for your sweet compliments (and Kami too)! ;)

I really wish we could have visits like that every week! We had so much fun! I loved eating your bread... and I wish I had some to eat right now! :( You should read my recent post. Oh good bread.... it sure is hard to come by. I really wish I would have brought home some loaves from Id/Ut!!!!

Beka said...

she really is so adorable, i love her smiling face! She's just one of the cutest little baby girls, i promise!

The Fillmore Family said...

So cute! By the way, check out the two recipe sites on Stephanie's blog. They have some great recipes--enough to keep you busy for years. I think the ones on the first site are a little easier and have things you have on hand in them but they are great sites. I spent a whole afternoon looking at them and now I don't have time to fix dinner. Love, Mom

Sidney said...

It's really a lot like playing dolls isn't it. she is a cutie so happy for you. I always feel kinda sad for those who don't get at least one of each, it is such a different experience both equally wonderful but still different.

Julia Deaver said...

She is soooo beautiful! You look great, like you never had a baby in your life! Your family is Too cute!

the waites said...

I love her little outfits, Ruby is such a doll face. Im excited to see you in June:) Cousin dates K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...