The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, March 19, 2009

that's one way to do it!



I promise that you will not regret watching this video.
It is an instant classic.
But, maybe I am biased.

I do not claim to have the smartest children.
But they are funny.
And kind of cute. Align Center
And, well, it only took Luke 3 cups of water doing it this way until he figured out he could take the whole cup upstairs to fill the tub.

So, he might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he is learning and he is pretty good at solving problems in his own unique ways.

(by the way, my house is a mess, but I actually had an excuse this time...I had just finished teaching preschool.)

Some still shots--just because.
The big drink.
The careful transport.The sweet release.Just a few more, and I can take a bath!I love this kid.
So much, that I filled the tub just for him.

22 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

I really think you should have plugged the tub to see how long he could have lasted. I think he could have done it in 3 hours...
Kyle

Tara said...

Thank you for making me laugh...outloud. What a funny kid.

JLynn said...

I love Luke! He's clever. I also like when you asked Isaac if he wanted to take a bath with LUke and he said, "No cause he spit in there!" that made me laugh. you have great kids! they sure make me smile!

seven smiles said...

that's hilarious.

(youtube it)

Kami Milliron said...

Oh my goodness, that was SO cute ! I can't believe he was going to do it until the bath tub was filled. I get sort of grossed out thinking about sitting in a bath tub filled with water ( and spit, like Isaac said ) that was in my mouth ! But good for him for being so determined ! I think I would have liked to see what would have happened in three hours !

Em Russ said...

ha ha ha... I agree with Kyle!!

Unknown said...

Marcus has watched the video 3 times now and is crying for more. Love Luke's hair - we're trying to grow out Carter's hair and hopefully I can get it to look like Luke's!

Erin said...

I can't stop laughing to actually type a comment! SO funny!

kim said...

That is too funny!!!!

Dallings said...

I loved when you said good luck and he just said okay and marched back down the stairs to get more. Funny and cute.
The furniture in my pic was a wedding gift from David's Aunt. It is very cute and was our nicest piece of furniture for many years.

Lisa said...

toooooo funny !!! :)

The Fillmore Family said...

I agree with Jenny. I think you shoud utube it. It was too funny. Love, Mom (and Dad)

Poppy said...

too funny. The kids and I watched this today and had a good laugh! Jesse said "he's cute" and then Dyl said "he not cute." When I asked him why he said "cuz he a kid" I guess kids aren't cute, just babies! He also said "let's watch again!"

Stacie Robinson said...

That kid is so funny!

tiffany knox said...

wow I had a lot of catching up to do! highly entertaining too!

Harrison's said...

Ok so this is completely hilarious! A classic for sure.

Lisa said...

That was hilarious,Luke, I think you are awesome. From, Birdie

Holmes said...

I love this. He is so creative! Thanks for posting it.

mad white woman said...

What a character. Good thing he didn't smash your eggs though. I love that everything is a game. I'm sure your house is a constant party.

Sidney said...

oh my gosh how cute is that. Now thats water conservation at it's best. I feel secure knowing there are good future problem solvers, a rare thing in deed.

Anne said...

You always capture the great stuff. Way to go Luke.

larainydays said...

That boy has a future in civil engineering, emphasis in hydrology. He may, however, have a problem figuring out quantities.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...