And this boy loves the color purple.
(Luke says a big boy thanks for all the presents, cards and hugs!)
streamers and balloons
Dino Museum (Luke's favorite place!)
A tribute to my baby boy.
Luke Parley Widdison
Luke Parley Widdison
March 6, 2006 Naperville, IL
just 2 weeks
2 months
4 months
7 months
8 months
1 year...I know I'm cute
14 months
2 years
We love you Lukey Lou!
(and secretly hope you learn to love blue)
(and secretly hope you learn to love blue)






8 comments:
Whoa Luke is THREE!! Happy Birthday Lukey Lou! He sure is a cute kid and I love his curls. : ) Congratulations on pooping in the potty 5 days straight and here's to more poops in the potty!!! Yay, way to be a big boy Luke! The color purple is fabulous, and it's cool to be different. ;)
He is just too adorable, Emily. All of your kiddos are :)
Happy birthday sweet Luke, I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. We still miss you guys!
Happy birthday Luke!
Happy Birthday Luke! Landon loves purple too!:)
thats funny, same as what someone said, my Landon loves the color purple too:) I love the pic of luke holding up his gift- that face is adorable!!
we love that Lukie!
Hope our Lukey had a great Birthday!! Wish we were closer to help celebrate! Looks like he did lots of fun things. And Luke, Purple is a great color!!!! Need to plan another trip to Provo or Orem soon.
Post a Comment