4 months old and we can't believe it!
You are our smallest baby yet, but you are still a little chunky monkey.
4 month stats
weight: 14 lbs 8 oz (65 %)
length: 25 1/4 inches (80%)
head: 16 and a little bit inches (46%)
You are such a cute and happy little girl. We love you!


5 comments:
Where do you get those adorable head bands for Ruby. My sister is adopting a baby girl and I want to get her some.
James is just under 11lbs, so I don't think that he's going to catch up! What a cutie patootie!
BTW James' eyes and hair were a lot darker, his eyes have lightened and his hair has fallen out and started to grow in lighter...he is following suit with his sibs. And I have never claimed to be a great or even good photographer!
Ruby is seriously cute. And I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I like the name Ruby.
she is so cute emily. i wuv wooking at her pikchures.
4 months! what! stop it.
:)
Okay, I just looked at all your pictures a couple of posts back and they are so cute! I absolutely LOVE the one of Ruby's hind-cheeks. That is awesome. And I love the last one. And yes, those kids of yours are very photogenic. Fun.
Post a Comment