
He was wide away during his blessing and super good.
We were a little worried because he has had a really hard time the last few days with his acid reflux....it is so hard to see him in pain. He will be fast asleep and then wake up screaming and arching his back and gulping and cry and cry and then fall back asleep...and then do it all over again a few minutes later. So sad.
The blessing was beautiful. Kyle's family and many of our good friends were there. Thanks to everyone for making it a special day. The boys were so excited for Oliver's blessing. I wish I had a picture of their faces when Kyle carried Oliver up. It was like Christmas on their faces. I guessed they felt the spirit and also were super proud brothers as they watched their baby brother being marched to the front of so many people. It was so cute. Just like this little guy!


9 comments:
Remember I was there for Ruby's big day. Seemed like yesterday (Oh yeah it practically was) You blessed Oliver before Amelia. Glad it was a good day. Hope he feels better.
So sweet. He is looking less and less like Luke to me--more and more just like a little Oliver. ;)
Its been awhile since I've checked your blog (I struggle to remember when it doesn't pop up on my google reader) ANYWAYS...Congratulations on Oliver. What a cute little baby boy. Can't believe you have 4 now! What a beautiful family!
I love your pictures. You have a darling little family. Wish we could've been there.
oliver really is a super cute baby! And in his blessing outfit, he is a heart breaker. Your family is so cute together.
Oh, cute little family. For some reason, I keep thinking you had a girl and then when I come read your blog, it's like a surprise every time. :)
The pictures are so cute. I wish I could have been there. The blessing is beautiful. Love, Mom
Is that the blanket Ollie made? His outfit is very cute. Love, Mom
I think one of the most wonderful things on earth is brothers and sisters who love each other (at least once in a while). You are raising beautiful kids who welcome a new baby with such glad hearts. Oliver is so sweet.
Post a Comment